Disadvantages of a Dental Bridge
- Typically, they are only slightly cheaper than a dental implant
- Loss of substance experienced from adjacent teeth
- The bigger the gap, the more questionable the prognosis
With additional costs from around CHF 30 per month, we find patients often opt for an implant. With implants, the missing tooth is completely replaced with an artificial tooth. This restores both the tooth function and aesthetics.
This calculation is worthwhile.
Get a free online consultation to provide you with a rough estimate.
Free Online Advice
So that you know what costs and effort you will face. And above all, to find the right solution for you, we are happy to offer free and non-binding online advice for Dental Bridge or alternative renovations.
Our recent patients’ 5* reviews on Google and Facebook show nearly all are very satisfied. The team appreciates this feedback and the motivation it brings!
We are here for you. Ask now for a free consultation!
In the past, gold was the standard material. With the development in dental materials science, non-precious metals are now used. Both also serve as the basic framework for the ceramic veneer.
All-ceramic bridges are offered in modern dentistry. New studies show that all-ceramic bridges also have similarly good success rates as metal bridges.
Advantage of a Dental Bridge
- Quick completion of treatment
- Less cost than an implant
- Crowning of teeth in need of crowning
- Small tooth gaps that are not suitable for implants